From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2006 - 11:21:20 CST

Hi,
  I just checked the current versions of VMD and the AMBER CRD plugin,
and they already support writing of box information. The CRD format
only stores the a/b/c side lengths however, and not the alpha/beta/gamma
angles, so the conversion from DCD to CRD will lose that information.
Which version of VMD were you using for your tests?

Thanks,