From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2006 - 15:34:33 CST

Hi,
  Could you provide a zipped or gzipped copy of some example files
for us to look at? There may be subtle differences in the log file
format that prevent the current version of the GAMESS plugin from
being able to read these. If the log files are too big to email,
please deposit them in a new directory within the testfiles area
of the VMD Public project on biocore:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

Once we have some of the files we'll take a look and see what we
can determine.

Thanks,