From: Dr. Seth Olsen (seth.olsen_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 20:44:28 CDT

Hi VMDers,

I am writing a python script that puts arrows on atoms to represent
molecular motions. The script generates many graphics molecules which are
all displayed when the script is read in. I would like it if most of them
were not, but could be displayed later via toggling 'display' on the main
GUI. It is not clear to me from the manual what the vmd-python equivalent
of 'toggle displayed' is for a given molecule id. What is it?

Cheers,

Seth

--
ccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccmsccms
Dr Seth Olsen, PhD