From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2006 - 13:56:33 CDT

Vlad,
  VMD 1.8.5 fixes a number of problems with display of various types of
nucleic acid structures, but this has resulted it in it being (presently)
far more picky about the atom names used in nucleic acid residues, and it's
particularly picky about terminal residues. I was already aware of the
problem with 1S72 and four or five other PDB structures, I hope to have
this addressed soon. For 1S72 specifically, I think I have a
workaround written down somewhere, but I'll have to get back to you on this.

  John