From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2006 - 22:38:40 CDT

Hi,
  If you're using the "bigdcd" script, you're going to have to change it
so that you wait until the last frame has been loaded, otherwise it'll
run briefly and terminate (as you discovered) before it's really done,
since it works by loading frames in the background. I'll ask Leo to bounce
a copy of his version of this script to the list, since he was doing
the same thing recently..

  John