From: alexandra.marques_at_fc.up.pt
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 05:38:06 CDT

Hi

I based in the sasa.tcl script to write a script to calculate the gyration
radius over simulation time. I wonder if someone could tell me if my script is
correct...or have any suggestion to improve it.

set outfile [open rgyr.txt w]
set nf [molinfo top get numframes]
set all [atomselect top "resid 1 to 255"]
for {set i 0} {$i<$nf} {incr i} {
$all frame $i
$all update
set rgyr [measure rgyr $all]