From: Javier Sacristan (jsacristan_at_engr.psu.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 11:44:43 CDT

Hi, I am trying to read DLPOLY HISTORY files with VMD. But recently, you
pointed out that there is a bug in VMD1.8.4. So I tried to download VMD
1.8.5 but unfortunately I did not find any Windows version?. So, perhaps
I looked for it in the wrong place.

So if is there any Windows VMD 1.8.5 where could I find it?

Thanks

Hi,
  Yes, there's a DLPOLY plugin for VMD. There was a bug in the version
for VMD 1.8.4, which has been fixed, so you may want to try out one
of the test versions of VMD 1.8.5 until the final release is out:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

<mailto:vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu?Subject=Re:%20%20DL_POLY%20output%20files>

Javier Sacristan Bermejo

115 Fenske Lab.

Pensylvania State University

Phone 814 8632879