From: Adrian Koh (kohsj_at_ihpc.a-star.edu.sg)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2006 - 01:44:28 CDT

Hi,

I have with me, an .xyz trajectory file containing two atom names "Pt"
and "Frz", containing 250 frames. Would it be possible to rename a
selected region of the molecule (for instance, sqrt(sqr(x)+sqr(y))>10)
to another name say "Cu", at frame 1, which would then apply to all
other frames?

Thanks :).

Best Regards,
Adrian.

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.