From: Karsten SUHRE (karsten.suhre_at_igs.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2006 - 12:46:06 CDT

Hi Jo,

I have the same pb. on my machine (SuSE Linux). This is due to the
configuration of ImageMagick's convert program, not to vmd. I did not succeed
to make it work (probably due to some missing software or codecs).

What I do instead is generate animated GIFs (which is an option in vmd) and
convert them to any other graphics format later.

Kind regards,

Karsten.