From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2006 - 16:58:09 CDT

Ting,
  The example on the web page has a hard coded per-frame rotation rate
of 5 degrees, so unless you were only rendering a 3 second movie, you'd
definitely get more then 360 degrees of rotation :-)
You'll need to edit the user defined movie script to do what you have
in mind. Take a look at the more complicated one (which computes by
the current frame what needs to be done) that fades a rep in over time.
You'll basically be doing the same thing, but with a lot more frame range
tests.