From: Ioana Cozmuta (icozmuta_at_mail.arc.nasa.gov)
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 16:11:22 CDT

Hi John,

It goes through the all the files and for each it says
Opened file '1.xy' for reading
Read 0 frames from file 1.xyz, wrote 0

etc.
The final trajectory file is empty
All the files contain the same number of atoms in the same order and if
I load each individual file into VMD it shows just fine.

I don't have a similar set of pdb files at hand to try with catdcd for
the same purpose.

Best,
Ioana