From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 15:58:23 CDT

Hi Ioana,

Try this and see if it works for your XYZ files. I tried it on one of my
XYZ files here and had a minor problem which I'm looking into, but it works
fine for PDB and other types. It could be that I've got a bug to fix in the
current version of the XYZ plugin. But try this and tell me if it works for
you:
  catdcd -o new.dcd -xyz *.xyz

for PDB:
  catdcd -o new.dcd -pdb *.pdb

Note that the coordinate files will have to have consistent atom counts etc..

  John