From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 15:18:01 CDT

Hi,
  Assuming you're using Linux/Unix (from your description that's what it
sounds like), then you just scroll back up in your xterm window using
by dragging with the middle button, or by successively clicking with
the right button. If you want command history, then you'd rather use
the TkCon window via the extensions menu.