From: Kenley Barrett (kenley.barrett_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 21 2006 - 13:37:04 CDT

Dear VMD Users,

I have a very embarrassingly basic question. When I load a structure into
VMD a series of messages fly by in the VMD Console; however, I can't figure
out how to scroll up to view them in the console. The obvious approach of
clicking and dragging the shaded area on the left border of the console
doesn't work--I can't get the shaded area to move. Using the up arrow
doesn't work either. Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thank you very much in advance for your help, and my apologies for asking
something so basic.

Kenley