From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2006 - 10:49:28 CDT

Nathan,
  The initial implementation I wrote doesn't autoscale, it
uses the selected field multiplicatively with the user-selected ribbon
width parameters. This works great for doing things with scripts, but
leaves something to be desired as far as arbitrary width modulation from
any of the per-atom data fields. Do you want a binary with this feature
turned on? Now that I'm back from travelling I can make binaries with this
feature enabled...