From: Nathan C. Rockwell (ncrockwell_at_ucdavis.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 15:08:00 CDT

John,

Thanks for the quick reply. Incidentally, I have a nonstandard use for the
variable width (using it to represent homology information rather than,
e.g., NMR ensembles), which is why I was interested in how it was
implemented. If, for example, it doesn't autoscale or take signed input,
then I need to be able to set up input such that it will be happy.

Thanks again,
nr