From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2006 - 09:33:19 CDT

Hi Per,
actually, the problem is literally that your topology/parameter files do
not have zinc in them; the "unusual bond" is just a warning because the
distance between protein and the ion is rather short, but this will not
affect psf generation. In this case, the problem is that the residue
name of a single divalent zinc cation should be ZN2, not ZN. You can fix
this by editing your input pdb or running
pdbalias residue ZN ZN2
before you start psf generation.

Peter