From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 01:21:39 CDT

Hi,
  I've re-tested the membrane plugin with the latest builds of psfgen
in VMD 1.8.4 and it worked fine for me. If you have tried the
recent VMD 1.8.4 builds and still encounter any problems, please
let me know. The most recent test builds are available here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

Thanks,