From: Margaret Shun Cheung (mscheung_at_ipst.umd.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 13:18:34 CDT

Dear John and Marcos,

Thank you for the email. I looked up definitions for NTER and CTER
and their chemical structures; this is probably not what I'd expect
in my simulations.
I wonder if there are options for "capped"
termini, ie Acetyl and N-methyl options, such that charges at termini
are neutral. Or is there another way to get around
  with charges at ends,
please drop a hint.

Thank you!
Sincerely,