From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 23:14:27 CDT

Hi,
  A correction, as my prevoius response is not accurate.
Actually, these messages are not errors (psfgen messages that
begin with "Info" should be harmless). Given that they are the "info"
form of this message, they indicate that psfgen is correctly handling
the terminal residues. (which don't have a previous, or following residue,
which is why those impropers, bonds, etc are listed as "skipped").