From: Warren DeLano (warren_at_delsci.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 11:54:16 CST

Peter,

The situation with Chimera, PyMOL, etc. is the same as with VMD...

Unless you have the nVidia FX 4500 card on a newish PowerMac, you are limited to full-screen/blue-line stereo 3D.

I am very much hoping that Apple will offer some lower-end stereo-3D-in-a-window options once they transition their entire system lineup over to Intel.

Cheers,
Warren

--
Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.