From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 13:26:44 CST

Hi,
  You could create an atom selection string from the list of serial numbers
you're interested in, and then use that string in the AtomSel() routine.
The issue is you need to generate the selection text string from your list
before feeding it into AtomSel(). I don't have a Python example of this
handy, but in Tcl you'd just do something like:
  set a { 60 2 3 5 }
  set seltext [format "serial %s" $a]
  set sel [atomselect top $seltext]
  $sel list