From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 24 2006 - 11:21:16 CST

Hi,
  Did you get the "Molecule is uncharged, proceed anyway?" message box
from the APBS plugin? You can't ignore that message and have things work
automatically. (the only reason would be if you planned to make your own
PQR file by some other method, but use the APBS job script generated by
the APBS plugin and run the job later manually...)

A relatively easy way of dealing with this and getting started is to
use the AutoPSF structure building tool to build a complete structure,
assign charges and atom types, etc. Once you've built a structure with
AutoPSF, you should have something that can be run through the APBS
plugin automatically without manual intervention.