From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 10:46:10 CST

Hi,
  There isn't a command for this purpose in the current builds of
VMD as we're attempting to revise some of the volumetric data interfaces
currently. If you want an unsupported command for this purpose, I could
add one in the short term, but until we're done changing things with
way volume data is operated on in VMD, it won't be an interface that'll
remain fixed from one VMD version to another.