From: Stéphane Teletchéa (steletch_at_jouy.inra.fr)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 06:05:11 CST

Hello,

I'm encountering a problem while trying to align two molecules (1F88.pdb
and 1GZM.pdb) :

- they contains two chains and while i align one of them, i get only
chain A aligned, both chain B are opposite.

- if i want ot manually move the molecule 2 relative to the molecule 1
(molecule 1 is fixed in that case), when i press align, or rmsd after
this manual translation and rotation, there's nothing happening.

I htink this behaviour is lagging for some time (at least since 1.8.1)
but i'm not sure i've already reported it. Done :-)

Any clue about the alignment ?
More information needed ?

Thanks a lot in advance for suggestion/help,

Stéphane

--
Stéphane Téletchéa, PhD.                  http://www.steletch.org
Unité Mathématique Informatique et Génome http://migale.jouy.inra.fr/mig