From: Justin Gullingsrud (justinrocks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 11:25:10 CST

Hi,

"graphics $mol delete all" should work. Unfortunately there's no
command as yet for drawing an arbitrary surface with a list of
triangles; you have to feed the triangles to VMD one at a time. A
trick you could use to animate a surface is to put each animation step
in a different molecule, then use a script to successively show one
molecule at a time.

Cheers,
Justin

--
Studying texts and stiff meditation can make you lose your Original Mind.
A solitary tune by a fisherman, though, can be an invaluable treasure.