From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_eml-r.villa-bosch.de)
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 04:57:08 CST

Dear John,
   Thanks a lot for the suggestions .. However it seems that they do not
solve the problem since the bond is present in the amber topology file,
no matter if I graphically remove it in VMD, and I guess STRIDE tries to
calculate the SS from the original file (correct me if I am wrong). Of
course a provisional solution could be to load a pdb file instead of the
topology file and then load the trajectory onto this pdb file .....
However, it would be nice if this problem will be eventually solved...
Best wishes
vlad