From: Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 09:48:14 CST

Hi all,

I posted a similar question in the APBS list and I received excellent feedback. However, I wanted to share my same question with the broad VMD user's list. I'm trying to visualize the dx output file of APBS in order to determine which regions of my proteins are able to better agglomerate negative charges. I found that, when I get the isosurface with VMD, there is a bar where we can change the isosurface values... So, here's my question. Do any of you know what these values mean? I just want to focus on the regions that are able to conglomerate more charges, but I still don't find the way to do it.

Thanks a lot!
Cheers
Michel