From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_eml-r.villa-bosch.de)
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 11:44:00 CST

Dear vmd users,
   I downloaded a ccp4 map from the Electron Density Server (Uppsala)
for a given pdb file and I loaded it into vmd. I changed the
representation to Isosurface with an isovalue of 1.0. However the
visualized map does not overlap with the atoms in the respective pdb
file and changing the isovalue does not help.
   I tried the same with PyMOL and it worked well. However since I am
much more familiar with VMD I was wondering if any of you has
encountered such a problem and has any idea how to fix this.
Cheers
vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru