From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 10:28:00 CDT

Hi,
  You can do this in a script pretty easily, like this:
proc loadlotsafiles { filespec } {
  foreach filename [glob $filespec] {
    mol new $filename
  }
}

>From there you'd do something like:
  loadlotsafiles /my/directory/of/files*.pdb

I plan to upgrade the VMD file loading interfaces to allow users
to load multiple files at once, but haven't finished this yet.

  John