From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 15:45:29 CDT

Paul,
  You should be able to do this. The main issue is getting the NVidia
stereo parameters setup right. If you can tell us more about what OS
you're planning to run, and the physical arrangement of the projectors,
that will help a great deal in giving specific advice. It can be done
as this is how VMD runs on one of the large projection systems maintained
by NCSA here on the UIUC campus. The real work is in the details of the
video driver configuration and so on.