From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 13:38:59 CDT

You can do it like this: mol modstyle rep_number mol_number CPK
sphere_scale bond_radius sphere_resolution bond_resolution

an example would be "mol modstyle 3 0 CPK 1 .3 8 6" (for the default, I
believe, assuming this is rep 3).

Another nice trick to figure out how commands in the GUI correspond to
tcl commands is to type in the console "log ____" which can be directed
to a file (or /dev/tty/ in linux at least for console output).