From: pascal.baillod_at_epfl.ch
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 12:13:53 CDT

Dear community,

In my tcl script, I translate molecules in order to carry out a superposition,
so that

1) my collection of molecules first has to be dragged back to the middle (they
are not at all visible on the display after I run my script).

2) I then have to center the rotation on an atom of a molecule, in order study
the molecule by rotating it uppon itself. I also carry out this second step
with the mouse, "mouse" menu, "center".

Is it possible to automate these two steps with some tcl command to add to my
script?

Thank you very much for any help!

Pascal

Pascal Baillod (PhD student)
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology EPFL Tel: +41-(0)21-693-0322
Institute of Chemical Sciences and Engineering , Fax: +41-(0)21-693-0320
Laboratory of Computational Chemistry and Biochemistry pascal.baillod_at_epfl.ch
Room BCH 4121, Avenue Forel, http://lcbcpc21.epfl.ch
CH-1015 Lausanne