From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 13:57:10 CDT

Anton,
  I loaded your test files successfully by selecting the
'GRD' filetype (binary grasp/delphi potential map) and
your potential_map.phi file. Give that a try and let me know if
you have any trouble with that. I'll see about improving the
automatic filetype selection code for those in the next version
of VMD.

  John