From: Kevin Smith (kksmith67_at_netscape.net)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 13:16:07 CDT

Thanks John,
           I managed to get the results close to what I wanted as following.
1: I can only use CPK not Licorice
2: Basically I made 2 STLs firstly keeping the sphere scale to 0.0 so that I get only Bond to export.
3: Then making Bond Radius to 0.0 and increasing sphere radius to the required value and export it.
4: Merged both STL files in STL manipulation software.

It was much easier to fix the STL file as compared to single rendered file. It may not be the best solution but may help someone else.

Thanks
Kevin