From: Demetrios Braddock (demetrios.braddock_at_yale.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 19:41:39 CDT

Hi John,
        I can now display my ccp4 map file. I simply changed the
extension to .ccp4 and used the mol addfile command as you suggested,
and it loaded in fine. I am trying to display a wireframe isosurface
around a line representation of my model. I am able to get it up, but
the boundry is too large for viewing clearly. Is there a handy way of
reducing the boundry size of the isosurface view?
        Thanks,
        Demetrios

--
Demetrios Braddock MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Pathology, Yale University School of Medicine