From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 16:11:13 CDT

Hi,
  We got your first message. It often takes several hours for
all of the VMD-L mails to make it out to all recipients, particularly
since the mailer gets stalled on several balky overseas mail servers.

Regarding your question:
  VMD assumes static connectivity information through the course of
a trajectory. For visualization purposes, we do provide a "DynamicBonds"
representation which has a user selectable distance based cutoff parameter.
Try out the DynamicBonds represenation and see if it does what you're
looking for.