From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 14:05:54 CDT

Bob,
  Can you send me the structure that gives you trouble?
I'll take a look at it. Most likely VMD thinks that there's a bond
between different types of residues (VMD's internal classifications)
that it's not happy about. If you send me the files, I'll load it up
and get back to you in a few days when I've had a chance to investigate
a bit. I'm already looking at some other structures people have sent
me so I won't be able to get to it for a little while.

  John