From: Paul R Brenner (pbrenne1_at_nd.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 11:15:30 CDT

I looked through the mailing list and user's guide but found only one mention of
psfgen and disulfide bonds (included at the end of this email). I am trying to
use psfgen to generate a psf for BPTI (5pti pdb) which has three primary
disulfide bonds. When I image the pdb, VMD accurately guesses the existence of
the bonds but when I generate the psf with psfgen the sulfur bonds are deleted.
Does anyone have experience accurately representing disulfide bonds when using
psfgen? I have tried both the top_all22_prot.inp and top_all27_prot_lipid.rtf
files.

Thanks,
Paul R Brenner