From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 13:38:44 CDT

Brian,
  I don't have any experience with SDF files personally.
If you're up for it, you could write a VMD plugin to read the SDF file
format. The simpler the file format, the easier it'd be to write a plugin.
If you write a VMD plugin, you wouldn't have to convert, just read...
Let me know if you're interested in doing that.