From: Ioana Cozmuta (ioana73_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 17:12:47 CDT

Hi,
 Thanks for the suggestions. I did build the symbolik links and was able to
bring up the VMD windows. However there's a loooong list of missing
links/libraries that I don't know how to fix.
Attached is the output. I would appreciate any suggestions.
 I'm unclear at this point as to whether there is a new built by John
following this posting or not? The order of the e-mails on the VMD list is
different than the order of the e-mails I have in my inbox. So if there is
an update of the version I am trying to build could you please specify that?
 Thank you,
Ioana