From: Blake Charlebois (bdc_at_mie.utoronto.ca)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 12:28:39 CDT

I am not sure I understand what you are looking for, but there is a
procedure called mkrep here that may help:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/4819.html

You could use a loop like this:

foreach mol_id [molinfo list] {
        ...commands that adjust the representations of $mol_id taken from
above mkrep procedure...
}

Also useful: http://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.3/TclCmd/contents.htm

Blake