From: Gyimesi Gergely (ggyimesi_at_enzim.hu)
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 10:16:08 CDT

Helo,

  Just for your info: I'm having the same problem, with the fglrx-8.10.19 and
fglrx-8.12.10 drivers also, with a Radeon 8500 card. I've tried setting
VMDSIMPLEGRAPHICS, but it didn't help.. The segfault only happens when
works OK in text mode.
Looking forward to anything you can do, after May 20. :-)

Gergely Gyimesi
Ph.D student
Institute of Enzymology,
Hungarian Academy of Sciences