From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 20:09:06 CDT

Hi,
  The SPIDER plugin is brand new, I've just posted the latest versions
of all of the molfile plugins and GUI extensions for VMD 1.8.3. You'll
need to follow the quick instructions there to get the SPIDER plugin
added to your VMD 1.8.3 installation. They are available here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/183update1/

  John Stone