From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 09:59:45 CDT

Hi Adrian,
  I'm assuming that you're running Windows, and that you haven't
installed VideoMach yet, right? You'll need to install VideoMach
in order to make movies with VMD on Windows. See the help information here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/vmdmovie/

If you're interested, I also have an improved version of the movie
maker plugin available for testing.