From: Adrian Koh (kohsj_at_ihpc.a-star.edu.sg)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 02:42:00 CDT

Dear all,

I have a trajectory file in the .xyz format that I desire to make it to
an .avi or .mpeg movie. I tried using the plugin "vmdmovie" under the
"Extension" menu, 7 out of 8 steps were completed in the process. The
very last step of converting the extracted picture frames to a movie
file failed, with the error message shown in the attached log.

Anyone knows what happened in the process, and how could this be
rectified? Thank you very much for your kind attention :).

Best Regards,
Adrian.

couldn't execute "c:\program files\videomach-2.7.2\vmach.exe": no such file or directory
couldn't execute "c:\program files\videomach-2.7.2\vmach.exe": no such file or directory
    while executing
"exec "c:/program files/videomach-2.7.2/vmach.exe" /OpenSeq=$mybasefilename /SaveVideo=$myoutfilename /Start /Exit"
    (procedure "videomachmpeg" line 30)
    invoked from within
"videomachmpeg "
    ("videomachmpeg" arm line 2)
    invoked from within
"switch $movieformat {
      ffmpeg {
        ffmpeg ;# Convert frame sequence to MPEG-1 video file
      }
      ppmtompeg {
        ppmtomp..."
    (procedure "::MovieMaker::buildmovie" line 150)
    invoked from within
"::MovieMaker::buildmovie"
    invoked from within
".movie.goabort.gobutton invoke"