From: Luis Gracia (lug2002_at_med.cornell.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 12:18:00 CDT

Hi Michel,

Here are a couple of procs that calculate the distance between two
selections, i.e. CA-CA, and count the number of hits below a threshold.
The data is output in a matrix form. conseg1 is for distances within one
molecule (or trajectory), conseg2 for distances between two molecules
(or trajs).

Luis

PS: the basics.tcl contains some routines needed by contacts.vmd

--
Luis Gracia, PhD
Department of Physiology & Biophysics