From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 13:48:18 CST

Tomo,
  I'm about to leave town until March 28, but I'm hoping that someone
else on VMD-L can help you solve this. I've never encountered the problem
you're describing, so I'm not sure what to suggest as a next step. If you
don't have the problem solved by the time I return, I can help work through
this with you.