From: Tomo Hayashi (hayashi_at_echem.titech.ac.jp)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 03:42:51 CST

Dear all,

I have a same problem of Fabri (posted on 19th Feb) and Michael (on 2nd
Mar). That is , VMD does not start when double clicking.

According to advices, I did following,
1. Repair Permissions using Disk Utility
2. Upgrade from Mac OS 10.3.7 to 10.3.8 using stand alone updater.
3. run lsregister in Terminal:
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/
Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/Support/lsregister -kill
-r /
4. I installed the TclTk TclTkAqua BI 8.4.9.0
Mr. Jone Stone suggested to rename .cshrc. But I have no .cshrc in my
home directory.

It would be great someone had same problem and already solved.

Sincerely,
Tomo
-----
Tomohiro Hayashi
Postdoctoral Fellow
Hara Lab
Department of Electronic Chemistry,
Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Tokyo
Institute of Technology
snail mail: G1-1008 4259 Nagatsuta-cho Midoriku Yokohama-shi, 226-8502,
Japan
tel&fax: +81-45-924-5439
e-mail: hayashi_at_echem.titech.ac.jp