From: fabrizio cleri (fcleri_at_yahoo.it)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 02:32:42 CST

Hi again,

some more info: I installed VMD on another almost-new
Apple iBook G4 1.07Ghz with 768MB RAM, and I get to
see some "volume slicing", in the form of monochrome
plans showing a regular wavy pattern (option "color by
Volume") or just flat monochrome (other color
options). Played a little with "color scale data
range" in the Trajectory panel, no changes.

The hardware config test in this case reads:

Info) Multithreading available, 1 CPU detected.
Info) OpenGL renderer: ATI Radeon 9200 OpenGL Engine
Info) Features: STENCIL RN MTX
Info) Textures: 2-D (2048x2048), 3-D (128x128x128),
Multitexture (6)

Thanks,
fc

Fabrizio Cleri
ENEA, Unità Materiali e Nuove Tecnologie
Centro Ricerche Casaccia, s.p. 050
C.P. 2400, I-00100 Roma A.D. (Italy)
tel.: +39 06 30486844
fax: +39 06 30483178
e-mail: cleri_at_casaccia.enea.it
e-page: http://babylon.casaccia.enea.it

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it